Outsourced Accounting and Bookkeeping
Small to midsize businesses are constantly faced with balancing time and resources. The fundamental accounting and bookkeeping tasks associated with managing your finances are an essential part of running your business, but allocating the time and staff to oversee them can be a challenge. The solution is outsourcing all or part of your accounting and bookkeeping functions to Tahim & Associates. As an experienced Anaheim, CA CPA firm, we provide dependable accounting and bookkeeping services to support your business. We offer the option of assisting your existing accounting team or becoming a full-service accounting solution for your business.
Our outsourced accounting services are an economical option for all kinds of small to midsized businesses. From new business start-ups to established small businesses, we can assemble a cost-effective package of accounting services configured to the needs of your business. Outsourcing to us means you’ll have more time to focus on building your business, bringing in revenue, and reaching your financial goals.
Bookkeeping and Accounting for Local Businesses
To learn more about how we can become an extra hand for your small business, call us at 714-772-4744 or request a consultation through our website now.
- Preparation of general Ledger and GAAP financial statements for the management use
- Reconciliation of banking and other accounts
- Maintain and record accounts receivable
- Maintain and record accounts payable/bill paying
- Revenue recording
- Cash flow analysis and projections
- Prepare and record necessary journal entries to reflect all accounting records
- Depreciation and asset management
- Payroll processing
- Prepare and process quarterly and annual payroll tax returns
- Prepare and process annual county business property taxes
- Prepare and process sales tax returns
- Business tax planning and compliance
- Personal tax return preparation for business owners
- Preparation of year end W2, 1099, and 1096
- QuickBooks™ setup and training